Tours, Registration and School of Choice Dates
* Visit this link for a summary of the benefits of an IB education at McGraw.
* Open House Tours for families of prospective students:
Wednesday, Oct. 25, 8:00 - 10:00 am
Wednesday, Nov. 15, 8:00 - 10:00 am
Wednesday, Dec. 13, 8:00 - 10:00 am
tours at other times also available upon request
Please contact the McGraw office at 970-488-8335 to sign up for a school tour.
* School Choice opens for the 24 - 25 School Year on November 1.
* 1st round School Choice deadline for the 24 - 25 School Year: December 15 at noon
* 1st - 5th Grade Registration opens for the 24 - 25 school year: Nov. 27
* Kindergarten Registration opens for the 24 - 25 school year: Dec. 6
* Kindergarten Information Evening (for families of incoming Kindergarten students considering McGraw):
* McGraw Virtual School Tour (This provides a good overview of our learning environment and what makes us unique as an IB World School, but to see teaching and learning in action we highly recommend that you also schedule a live tour during the school day.)
Children must be at least five years old on or before October 1, 2024 to attend Kindergarten in Colorado public schools during the 2024 - 2025 school year. When you register your child, please be prepared to upload the following to the PSD online registration system: verification of your child's date of birth (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, etc.) and an up-to-date immunization record for your child.
Parents of all incoming Kindergarten students for the 2024 - 2025 school year who live in the attendance area of a PSD neighborhood school are required to register their child. Parents should register their new kindergarten student online at http://olr.psdschools.org.
Registration for Students New to the McGraw Attendance Area
Parents/guardians of all new Poudre School District (PSD) students who live in the McGraw attendance area should register their student online at http://olr.psdschools.org. If you are unable to register online or have any questions about the registration process please call the school office at 488-8335 for more information. Visit the following web page to find out if you are living in the McGraw attendance area: https://www.psdschools.org/school-resources/school-locator
When you register your child, please be prepared to upload the following to the PSD online registration system: verification of your child's date of birth (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, etc.) and an up-to-date immunization record for your child.
School of Choice Applications
If you live outside of the McGraw attendance area and would like your child to attend McGraw, you must complete a School of Choice application. Visit this link for more information about school choice in Poudre School District, including the online school of choice application. The first round of school choice begins on Wednesday, November 1 and closes at noon on Friday, December 15.
Contact the McGraw office at 970-488-8335 with questions about registration, school of choice or setting up a school tour.
Contact Paul Schkade at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the IB Primary Years Program at McGraw.