It's time for McGraw’s "Paws for Reading" Book Fair! April 23-27
Because YOU make the McGraw Fall Book Fair so successful, we are one of the only schools remaining in the State awarded a Half Price Spring Book Fair by Scholastic.(http://www.scholastic.com/bf/mcgrawelementaryschool5)
We cannot do this without our awesome volunteers, so please mark the dates on your calendars and start planning to set aside time to volunteer at the Paws for Reading Book Fair. Use the following link to sign up to volunteer at our book fair: (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0b4baaab2ba7ff2-volunteers1).
Monday & Tuesday, April 23 - 24: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, April 25: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday, April 26: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, April 27: 8:30 am -Noon
Spring Book Fair Special Events:
1. SAVE YOUR COINS! This Spring Book Fair’s "All for Books Fundraiser" will be a Coin Drive the week of April 16th.
2. April 23 & 24th: Students will visit the Book Fair to fill out their "wish lists".
3. Wednesday, April 25th is LATE-NIGHT SHOPPING (Open until 7:00 pm). This will be a BIG evening, with PTSO sponsoring the food truck Corndoggies from 4-7pm (10% going to McGraw). Special events this night include meeting some HABIC Therapy Animals (3:38-4:30) AND local author Todd Mitchell, who will read & sign his books (4:30-6pm). Come and enjoy the evening!
4. Thursday morning, April 26 at 8:00 am - McGraw PTSO's Muffins with Moms! Don't forget to PAWS for Reading at the Book Fair for some after-muffin shopping - and see who might be in the Dog House!
5. Friday, April 27th will be your last day to shop – the fair will close at noon.
This is the time to stock up on summer reading and Classroom Libraries. Remember: We have a K-8 Book Fair, so check for books for older children, K-4 Spanish books and the adult tables for cookbooks, novels and parenting books!
For more information and/or online ordering, visit: http://www.scholastic.com/bf/mcgrawelementaryschool5.
We are so grateful for our McGraw community!
The Book Fair Committee